Introduction

My name is Al. Real name, Alifia Afflatus Zahra. Anyway, people call me Al, I thought about having a penname Afflatuzz, but just call me Al. I`m an Indonesian, yet I write in English because more people can understand it. And I`m a writer.

My blog has always been random. I am a printed-works writer, but I write in blog too, sometimes. You may read my previous works in that random blog I mentioned. If you didn`t know me, my small profile was written there as well.

I wrote the articles in different languages, different styles, different themes, it was just something to share my mind and feelings because I don`t really like posting on facebook, so yeah. I created a lot of blogs, none of them was literally active, except the link I provided up there. The reason was because, I had no clue about the content. 

Sometimes professionality is a thing to make content inspiration simply flowing to your mind, and you`ll get to know what you`re gonna write, easily. And for like a year or two years ago, I was lack of experience, so yeah. Well, I don`t say I`m already a pro but at least I have more experiences this way, on writing.

And that`s why I, just yesterday, decide to create this blog. 

I was scrolling in google, finding any website which pays contributors. And it ended up giving me an idea to write a writing-literature-book-publishing themed blog. I think it would be a real fun to review books, sharing about publishing tips, writing tips, and else. So yeah. The point is, I am going to keep this blog clean from any posting unrelated to writing.

Finally, I`m gonna say this introduction is enough. I didn`t plan about when to write or what to write soon. But sure when I have time and inspiration, I will try to make this blog full, inshallah. So I hope you won`t miss my next postings. See you!



 

Comments

Popular Posts